- ROACH-ATTRACTING FORMULA: Roach Doctor's roach-attracting formula attracts and kills roaches.
- SYRINGE APPLICATOR: special syringe applicator gets into tight cracks and crevices.
- INCLUDED: two (2) pre-filled syringes of Roach Doctor cockroach bait.
Wondering how to get rid of roaches? You can spend a ton of money on an exterminator or use toxic sprays to get rid of a cockroach problem. Or, you can call the doctor – the Roach Doctor™, the roach bait that rids your home of nasty roaches fast. Roach Doctor™ is so easy to use. Just dab it in corners and crevices that roaches that cockroaches like to hide. Roach Doctor™ lures in cockroaches. When one cockroach returns to the nest, Roach Doctor™’s roach-attracting formula helps wipe them out. Most of the roaches are dead after a few hours. All you need is a dab, so one applicator covers several rooms in your home. Get rid of cockroaches fast with Roach Doctor™.
- Rids your home of cockroaches fast
- Just dab it in corners where roaches hide
- Roach-attracting formula lures and kills cockroaches
- An easy solution to your roach problem
- One applicator covers several rooms
- For indoor or outdoor use
- 1.06-oz (30g) net weight per applicator syringe
- Includes two (2) syringes of Roach Doctor™ cockroach bait
** Roach Doctor cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands.
HOW LARGE OF AN AREA DOES ROACH DOCTOR® COVER?
One applicator of Roach Doctor® covers approximately 200 to 300 square feet in an average size home.
CAN I REFILL MY ROACH DOCTOR®APPLICATOR SYRINGE?
Roach Doctor®'s applicator syringe is non-refillable.
HOW MUCH OF THE BAIT IS IN EACH APPLICATOR?
Each Roach Doctor® applicator syringe has a net weight of 1.06oz. (30g).
HOW DO I USE ROACH DOCTOR®?
Simply dab a small amount (approximately pea-sized) along surfaces you've spotted cockroaches, adding a dab about every 5inches along the surface. For example, if roaches are inside your cutlery drawer, place a dab of Roach Doctor® in the corners, and every 5-inches along the edges for maximum efficiency.