- COPPER-INFUSED CERAMIC: cooking surface is non-stick and scratch-resistant making cooking and cleanup a cinch.
- 5 PC SET: cook 8 different ways in one pan: bake, broil, fry, steam, roast, sauté, braise, & deep fry.
- INCLUDED: one (1) Red Copper 5 pc. Square Pan Set
No one likes cluttered cabinets. You buy that specialty cookware only to use the pan once. And it sits, taking up valuable real estate in your cabinet. Eliminate your cabinet clutter with the Red Copper® Square Pan 5-piece set! It’s the multipurpose pan that does it all. Bake, broil, steam, fry, roast, saute, braise, and deep fry without separate types of cookware! The durable helper handle adds support for heavy dishes that need two hands to carry. When seasoned correctly, everything slides out of the copper-infused ceramic non stick coated pan! There’s no scrubbing, no scrapping. And no extra butter, grease, or oil. That’s an easier cleanup!
The Red Copper® square pan is oven safe up to 500-degrees Fahrenheit. Easily transition from stove top to oven to create mouthwatering masterpieces. Each set includes a 10-inch X 10-inch X 4-inch non stick pan, vented tempered glass lid, fry basket, steam & roast rack, and a recipe guide.
- Copper-infused ceramic cookware
- Nonstick, scratch-resistant cooking surface
- Can cook 8 different ways: bake, broil, saute, fry, steam, roast, braise, and deep fry
- Cook without added oils, butters, or fats
- Oven safe up to 500-degrees Fahrenheit
- Features durable helper handle
- 4-inch high sides prevent splatters
- Pan measures 10-inches by 10-inches by 4-inches
- Red Copper® Square Pan 5 Piece Set includes square non stick pan, vented tempered glass lid, fry basket, steam and roaster rack, and recipe guide
WHAT MATERIAL IS THE RED COPPER SQUARE MADE FROM?
The Red Copper Square is made with non-stick ceramic and super strong copper. That means no more food sticking to your pan!
IS THE RED COPPER SQUARE DISHWASHER SAFE?
Yes! Not only is the Red Copper Square dishwasher safe, it is also oven safe up to 500ºF.
IS THE RED COPPER SQUARE PAN COMPATIBLE WITH INDUCTION COOK TOPS?
No, the Red Copper Square is not induction ready.
WHAT ARE PFOAS AND PFTES, AND WHY SHOULD I BE CONCERNED?
PFOAS AND PTFES are chemicals normally added to nonstick cookware. At high heats, the chemicals begin to disintegrate. The coating can flake off into food and become ingested. Red Copper is safe and nontoxic. It does not contain any PFOAs or PTFEs.
DO I NEED TO DO ANYTHING TO THE PAN PRIOR TO FIRST USE?
An initial seasoning is required prior to first use (instructions included in box) for an optimal nonstick coating. An additional seasoning may be required every 6-12 months to maintain nonstick properties.
HOW LARGE IS THE PAN?
The square pan measures 10-inches by 10-inches by 4-inches.
HOW DO YOU CLEAN RED COPPER SQUARE PAN?
Hand washing in warm soapy water is recommended.