- NON-STICK: copper-infused ceramic surface prevents sticking so food releases without scraping.
- OVEN-SAFE: cookware is oven-safe up to 500°F for easy stovetop to oven transitions.
- INCLUDED: one (1) Red Copper Round 10” pan & one (1) Red Copper Round 12" Pan w/ Helper Handle.
Food sticking to your frying pan and destroying your meal? Cook up Pinterest-perfect meals in Red Copper non stick cookware. This cookware set includes a 10-inch round frying pan and a 12-inch round frying pan. Start cooking healthier meals without the excess butter, oil, or fat. Thanks to the non stick, scratch-resistant coating, everything slides out of the pan. Savor your food’s flavor instead of the tasting heavy grease and fat. Fry your favorite veggies and meat for delectable fajitas. This copper-infused ceramic cookware set is oven safe up to 500-degrees Fahrenheit. The 12-inch pan has a helper handle, making transitions from stovetop to oven easier Seer your steak, then bake to perfection. One-skillet meals are a cinch with Red Copper® pans.
- Copper-infused ceramic cookware
- Non-stick, scratch-resistant cooking surface
- Fast, even heating
- Oven-safe up to 500-degrees F.
- No butter, fat, or oil required to cook
- PFOA & PTFE-free
- 12-inch pan includes helper handle
- Perfect for one-skillet meals
- 2 piece set
- Includes one 10-inch round fry pan and one 12-inch round fry pan. Lids not included.
WHAT ARE THE DIMENSIONS OF EACH PAN?
The 10-inch pan has the following dimensions:
- top of cooking surface: 10-inch diameter
- bottom of cooking surface: 7-inch diameter
- pan depth: 1.75-inches
- handle length: 7.25-inches
- total length: 17.25-inches
The 12-inch pan has the following dimensions:
- top of cooking surface: 12-inch diameter
- bottom of cooking surface: 9-inch diameter
- pan depth: 1.75-inches
- handle length: 8-inches
- helper handle: 2-inches X 3.5-inches
- total length: 22-inches
WHAT COLOR IS RED COPPER® PAN SET?
Each pan has a copper cooking surface, red exterior, and stainless steel hand (stainless steel helper hand on the 12” pan).
DOES THIS PAN INCLUDE A LID?
Lids for the 10-inch and 12-inch pans are sold separately. (https://www.redcopperpan.com/accessories.jsp)
IS THERE A RECIPE GUIDE INCLUDED?
While the Red Copper® Pan set does not include a recipe guide, Cathy Mitchell’s cookbook, Red Copper™ Skillet Cooking, is available for purchase on Bulbhead.com. (https://www.bulbhead.com/red-copper-skillet-cooking-cookbook.html)
WHAT COOKTOPS DOES RED COPPER® PANS COMPATIBLE?
These Red Copper® Pans are compatible with most cooktops, including induction. Always check your stove manufacturer’s manual prior to use.
WHAT MAKES UP THE NONSTICK COATING?
A layer of copper-infused ceramic lines the entire cooking surface. This heats food even and prevents sticking.
WHAT DOES PFOA AND PTFE FREE MEAN?
PFOA and PTFE are man-made plastic coatings found in most cheap non-stick cookware. While cooking with non-stick cookware made with these chemicals may not cause immediate concern, continual overheating could make the coating flake off into food. Red Copper does NOT contain these chemicals.
WHAT DO I DO TO THE PAN AFTER PURCHASE?
Hand wash your pan prior to first use in warm, soapy water.
HOW DO I SEASON THE PAN?
Red Copper® 10” & 12” Pans need to be seasoned prior to first use. Follow the following steps to season:
- Spread a light coating of vegetable oil over the entire inside surface of the pan.
- Place pan in an oven preheated to 300-degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes.
- Use caution and handle only with oven mitts while carefully removing from the oven.
- Let the pan cool completely.
- Wipe away excess oil with a cloth or paper towel.
- You are now ready to start cooking!
To maintain the exceptional performance of Red Copper®, we recommend that you repeat this process at least twice a year.
FOOD IS STARTING TO STICK TO MY PAN. WHAT DO I DO?
If food starts to stick to your Red Copper® Pan, repeat the seasoning process. For burnt-on messes, saturate with oil and let sit for 5-10 minutes. Then whip clean.
HOW DO I WASH MY RED COPPER® PAN?
We recommend hand washing your Red Copper® Pan with warm water and a mild dishwashing detergent. Allow to air dry or dry with a soft towel.
CAN THE RED COPPER® PAN BE USED DIRECTLY ON A GRILL?
We do not recommend using this pan directly on your grill, as the high heat may harm the pan.
UP TO WHAT TEMPERATURE ARE RED COPPER® PANS HEAT RESISTANT?
Red Copper® 10” and 12” pans are oven safe up to 500-degrees Fahrenheit.
CAN I USE IT IN MY BROILER?
Check with your stove manufacturer’s broiler settings first. If your broiler temperature does not exceed 500-degrees Fahrenheit, you can.
WHAT TYPES OF UTENSILS SHOULD I USE IN MY RED COPPER® PAN?
To ensure the longevity of your Red Copper® Pans, use wooden, silicone, or plastic utensils on the cooking surface. Metal utensils are not recommended.
WHAT ARE THE CONDITIONS OF THE LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE?
Red Copper® 10” & 12” Pans have a lifetime replacement guarantee that covers the lifetime of the product. Should anything happen to your Red Copper® 10” & 12” Pan Set under normal usage simply return the unit with a $9.99 handling fee and you will receive a replacement. Mistreatment, misuse, and intentional abuse of Red Copper® 10” & 12” Pans is not covered under the lifetime warranty