- COPPER-INFUSED CERAMIC: non-stick and scratch-resistant cooking surface makes cooking & cleanup a cinch.
- OVEN SAFE: transitions from stovetop to oven are easy with our 500° oven-safe cookware.
- INCLUDED: one (1) Red Copper 10pc Cookware Set
Jumpstart your ceramic cookware collection with an essential pots and pans set and become the star in your kitchen. Each pot and pan in the Red Copper ® ceramic cookware set has a strong copper-infused ceramic coating, creating the ultimate nonstick and scratch-resistant cooking surface. When you use Red Copper ®, you’ll be cooling healthier meals because you won’t need to cook with extra oil, butter, or fat. Everything slides right out of the pan! Your cleanup time is also cut in half because you won’t be required to scrub and scrap messes off your non stick pan. Food not cooking evenly in your old frying pan? Red Copper ceramic nonstick coating is bonded to aluminum, and the aluminum rings distribute heat evenly. Graduate to Master Chef status easily transitioning from stop top to oven in a single pan. Create the perfect seer on your steak, then bake to your desired doneness. Add other Red Copper ® non stick pans to your collection for the ultimate cookware arsenal.
- Copper-infused ceramic cookware
- Nonstick and scratch-resistant cooking surface
- Oven safe up to 500-degrees Fahrenheit
- Includes 10 essential cookware pieces
- PFOA and PTFE- Free
- Tempered glass lids include metal handle and steam vent
- Dishwasher safe
- Aluminum rings distribute heat evenly
- Red Copper ® 10-Piece Set includes: 8-inch fry pan, 10-inch fry pan with lid, 1.5-quart sauce pot with lid, 2.5-quart sauce pot with lid, 6-quart sauce pot with lid, and aluminum steamer inset.
Red Copper is a registered trademark
WHAT ARE PFOAS AND PFTES, AND WHY SHOULD I BE CONCERNED?
PFOAS AND PTFES are chemicals normally added to nonstick cookware. At high heats, the chemicals begin to disintegrate. The coating can flake off into food and become ingested. Red Copper is safe and nontoxic. It does not contain any PFOAs or PTFEs.
IS THE ENTIRE SET OVEN SAFE?
Red Copper pots and pans are oven-safe up to 500-degrees Fahrenheit. The tempered glass lids are not oven safe, and we do not suggest placing the aluminum steamer insert in the oven. Cookware will be hot when removing from an oven, so always exercise caution and use oven mitts.
DO I NEED TO DO ANYTHING TO THE PANS PRIOR TO FIRST USE?
An initial seasoning is required on the pots and pans prior to first use (instructions included in box) for an optimal nonstick coating. An additional seasoning may be required every 6-12 months to maintain nonstick properties.
IS THIS COOKWARE DISHWASHER SAFE?
Yes, the Red Copper 10-Piece Set is oven safe. However, it is recommended to wash your Red Copper cookware in warm water with a mild dish soap, and towel dry.