- 300 RPMS: spin away caked-on crud with 300 RPMs of cleaning torque.
- 3 BRUSH HEADS: get tough corners, around fixtures, and conquer large areas for a thorough power clean.
- INCLUDED: one (1) Hurricane Spin Scrubber (scrubber, 3 brush heads, extension pole, & mesh storage bag).
Hurricane Spin Scrubber™ is the new cordless and rechargeable scrub brush that makes cleaning faster and easier. The spin brush blasts through grime for a sparkly clean every time. Even dirty old tiles aren’t a match for Hurricane Spin Scrubber™! Now you can scrub away calcium deposits, soap scum, and hard water stains effortlessly. Get a power clean with the rotating brush that spins at 300 RPMs. Hurricane Spin Scrubber™ has incredible torque that can bust through any caked on mess. No batteries are needed. The cordless Hurricane Spin Scrubber™ utilizes the latest rechargeable technology. Just plug it in when you need to recharge. It comes with an extension pole so you don’t have to bend and strain! You’re a spin away from a clean bathroom with Hurricane Spin Scrubber™.
- Portable and cordless scrub spin brush
- Rechargeable battery – no batteries required
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Extension pole extends to 44 inches
- Use to clean bathroom, kitchen, hallways, and more
- Brush rotates at 300 RPMs
- Incredible torque blasts through grime
- As Seen On TV
HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO LET SPIN SCRUBBER CHARGE BEFORE USING?
After purchasing, Hurricane Spin Scrubber should be charged for 20 hours after removing it from the box. After your first use, only 8 hours is required to fully charge Hurricane Spin Scrubber.
WHY IS THE CHARGER LIGHT NOT BLINKING ON MY HURRICANE SPIN SCRUBBER?
The original model charging light stays on even after it is fully charged. The new version charging light blinks and remains lit after fully charged. If the light blinks when initially plugged in, it is the newer model. This is the only difference between the original and new versions.
CAN I USE SPIN SCRUBBER IN WATER?
The only part of Spin Scrubber that should get wet is the brush head. Do not submerge or shower the body of your Spin Scrubber.
HOW LONG DOES A TYPCIAL CHARGE LAST?
Hurricane Spin Scrubber lasts about 60 minutes of continual use when completely charged.