- INSPECTION CAMERA: micro-inspection camera sees in tight, hard-to-see areas, illuminated with an LED light.
- DELUXE CABLE: upgraded deluxe 6-foot cable flexes further into tight areas, perfect for those extra hard-to-reach areas.
- INCLUDED: one (1) Deluxe Lizard® Cam by Atomic Beam (includes 3 tips).
When you have a clogged toilet, a clogged shower drain, or need to see behind your appliances, you need a camera you can snake into that tight spot. You need an inspection camera like a borescope. Deluxe Lizard Cam™ by Atomic Beam is the micro-inspection camera that snakes into tight, hard-to-reach spaces. It’s so easy to use – just feed and view! The upgraded deluxe 6-foot long cable bends and flexes to fit into your desired space, reaching even further than our standard 4-foot Lizard Cam™ cable. At the end of the waterproof cable is a micro camera with a built-in LED light that sees all. View everything that the camera captures on the hand-held view screen. Use the snake camera beyond pipes and clogs. Attach the magnetic tip to the end of the cable and easily pick up screws, nails, or other hardware you’ve dropped but can’t see. Look behind or underneath appliances without having to move them. Or, retrieve lost cat toys from under your refrigerator with the handy hook tip. Deluxe Lizard Cam™ is a must-have for any homeowner and renter!
- Flexible, micro-inspection camera
- Easy to use – just feed and view
- 2.4" color LCD view screen
- Waterproof cable with a camera and LED light
- 3 tips: hook, mirror, and magnet
- Upgraded deluxe 6-foot cable reaches further
- Perfect to see inside pipes, drains, or behind appliances
- A must-have for any homeowner and renter
- Includes 1 Deluxe Lizard Cam by Atomic Beam
HOW LONG IS THE DELUXE CABLE?
Deluxe Lizard® Cam has an upgraded 6-foot cable.
HOW LARGE IS THE VIEW SCREEN?
The color LCD view screen on the hand-held base is 2.4-inches.
CAN I FULLY SUBMERGE THE CAMERA IN WATER?
Yes, Lizard® Cam's cable and camera are waterproof. You can submerge it in a clogged drain, pipe, and even septic tank. However, the hand-held base should not be submerged in water.
DO I NEED TO HOOK THIS UP TO MY COMPUTER OR PHONE TO VIEW?
You can view everything the camera see directly on the hand-held base’s display. You don’t need to install it on your phone or computer. Lizard® Cam eliminates the risk of accidentally dropping your phone or computer into a toilet or tank.