You love your dog, but not his stinky breath. Dentals for dogs are costly and usually performed every 6 to 12 months. Cleaning his teeth with a dog toothbrush and toothpaste can be stressful for both you and your pet. That’s why your dog needs Chewbrush™, the self-brushing toothbrush for dogs. Don’t worry – it’s stress-free! Chewbrush™ looks like a toy bone. Simply let your dog play with the dog toothbrush toy and it helps clean his teeth. Chewbrush™ works three ways. It brushes his teeth with hidden bristles in the interior core, then scraps away tarter and plaque. Finally, its nubs massage his gums. After using Chewbrush™, you’ll notice your pooch have whiter teeth and healthier gums.
- Self-brushing toothbrush for dogs
- Works 3 ways: brushes, scrapes, and massages
- The more they chew, the cleaner their teeth
- Hidden interior core brushes teeth
- Rubber nubs on outer sleeve massage gums
- Ideal for daily hygiene between dentals for dogs
- Includes two (2) Chewbrushes