- PURE HEMP OIL: certified USDA organic unrefined 100% pure cold pressed hemp seed oil; no CBDs or fillers.
- HEALTHY FATS: perfect 3:1 Omega 6 to Omega 3 fatty acid ratio.
- INCLUDED: one (1) 8 fl. oz. bottle California Hemp Oil.
Healthy fats are important. They can help lower bad cholesterol and help maintain heart health. But it’s hard to keep track of how many Omega 3 fatty acids and Omega 6 fatty acids you’ve consumed. California Hemp Oil is the easiest way to get your daily dose of Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids. Now that’s a superfood! California Hemp Oil is unrefined and cold pressed. It has the perfect 3:1 ratio of Omega 6 to Omega 3 healthy fats. And it has 6x more healthy fats than avocados and 40x more healthy fats than coconut oil! Easily incorporate the oil’s nutty flavor into your diet. Drizzle on salads, add to your morning smoothie and use in your beauty routine. Gently massage a few drops on your face before bed and wake up with radiant, glowing skin. The hemp oil uses are endless. California Hemp Oil is legal in all 50 states. Give yourself a healthy boost with California Hemp Oil!
- California Hemp Oil
- Contains Omega 3, Omega 6, and Omega 9 fatty acids
- Earthy, nutty flavor is delicious on salads
- Cold pressed and unrefined
- Legal in all 50 states
- Phthalate-free, sulfate-free, gluten-free, cruelty-free, and vegan
- Certified USDA Organic
- 8 FL OZ (236 mL) glass bottle
- Includes 1 bottle of California Hemp Oil
WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS LISTED?
Ingredients: cold pressed, 100% hemp seed oil.
WHAT DOES CALIFORNIA HEMP OIL TASTE LIKE?
California Hemp Oil has an earthy taste with nutty undertones. It’s the perfect oil to add to salads!
WHAT ARE THE DAILY PERCENTAGES OF OMEGA FATTY ACIDS?
Omega 3 fatty acids: 17.1%
Omega 6 fatty acids: 60.3%
Omega 9 fatty acids: 11.9%
HOW MANY OUNCES IN A BOTTLE?
Each bottle of California Hemp Oil contains 8 fl. oz. or 236 mL.
IS THERE AN EXPIRATION DATE?
You should use California Hemp Oil before the “Best By” date printed on the bottle.