- EXTRACTS & CLEANSES: apply mask to face to easily extract blackheads and clean skin.
- ACTIVATED CHARCOAL: absorbs impurities lodged deep into pores.
- INCLUDED: one (1) 2.8 fl. oz. tube of California Charcoal.
Suffer from blackheads or oily skin? California Charcoal™ is the hottest at-home peeling face mask that extracts blackheads, cleanses pores, and reduces oil. It’s made with beneficial ingredients like activated charcoal, clay, rosemary, and eucalyptus that draw out blackheads and bacteria, hydrate, sooth irritated skin, and serve as a deep pore cleanser. Using California Charcoal™ is easy. Simply add a thick layer of the black peel off mask to your face, avoiding the eye area. Let it dry. Then peel it off. You’re left with refreshed pores and a brighter, healthier looking complexion. California Charcoal™ is the only blackhead removal mask you’ll need. The proof is in the peel!
- Activated Charcoal Mask
- Removes blackheads
- Cleans pores
- Absorbs excess oil
- Natural ingredients: activated charcoal, clay, rosemary, and eucalyptus
- Easy to use – apply, peel, and reveal
- Made in California
- Vegan & Cruelty-Free
- GMO Free, Gluten Free, Sulfate Free, & Phthalate free
- 2.8 fl. oz. / 82 mL
- 1 tube of California Charcoal™ Activated Charcoal Mask (includes free cleanser sample)
WHAT ARE THE LISTED INGREDIENTS?
The ingredients in California Charcoal™ Activated Charcoal Mask are: Water, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Charcoal Powder, Methacrylic Acid/Sodium Acrylamidomethyl Propane Sulfonate Copolymer, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Bentonite, Ethylhexlglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol.
IS THIS PRODUCT CRUELTY FREE?
Yes! California Charcoal™ is cruelty-free, gluten-free, phthalate-free, sulfate-free, GMO-free, and vegan.
CAN THIS BE USED ON DRY SKIN?
California Charcoal™ is suitable for all skin types, however, daily use of activated charcoal can cause skin to dry. It is recommended to limit use to 1-2 days per week if you have dry skin.
Where is CALIFORNIA CHARCOAL™ MADE?
California Charcoal™ is made in the U.S.A., more specifically, California!