- POLARIZED NIGHT VISION GLASSES: let you see clearer, enhancing clarity.
- ATOMIC TOUGH: frames are made from shape memory polymer & snap back into shape.
- INCLUDED: One (1) pairs of Battle Vision Polarized Sunglasses.
Headlight glare makes driving dangerous and difficult. Battle Vision™ sunglasses by Atomic Beam™ helped you battle through the glare from the sun. Now you can battle through the nighttime glare with Battle Vision™ Night Vision Glasses by Atomic Beam. The yellow-tinted night driving glasses offer your eyes protection from debilitating headlight glare, as well as glare from street lights, and enhance your vision. Battle Vision™ Night Vision Glasses are also the perfect anti glare glasses and polarized glasses for driving during the daytime in inclement weather like fog and rain. Part of the Atomic Beam™ family, Battle Vision™ Night Vision Glasses are built atomic tough. Thanks to its shape-memory polymer, Battle Vision™ Night Vision Glasses have unrivaled flexibility. Unlike cheap sunglasses, Battle Vision™ Night Vision Glasses’ frames snap back into shape! Stylish, unisex design is perfect for fashion-forward men and women. Get the HD clarity you need while driving at night with Battle Vision™ Night Vision Glasses by Atomic Beam™.
- Yellow-tinted night driving glasses
- Anti-glare glasses drastically reduce glare from headlights, street lamps, and more
- Polarized lenses enhance daytime clarity in inclement weather
- Stylish, unisex design
- Flexible frames snap back to original shape
ARE THE LENSES PLASTIC OR GLASS?
Battle Vision™ Night Vision Glasses are equipped with plastic polarized lenses for your safety.
IS THE FRAME ADJUSTABLE?
Battle Vision™ Night Vision Glasses are available in one-size-fits-most and does not include an adjustable frame.
WHAT TYPE OF HINGES DOES BATTLE VISION™ NIGHT VISION GLASSES HAVE?
Battle Vision™ Night Vision Glasses are outfitted with Snake Jaw™ spring hinges.
ARE THE LENSES SCRATCH-PROOF?
Improper use and/or abuse of Battle Vision™ Night Vision Glasses will result in scratched lenses. The lenses are not scratch-proof.