- HANDS-FREE: see hands-free with super-bright light that shines an amazing 5,000 LUX.
- 3 BEAM MODES: shine light low or high, or strobe during emergencies.
- INCLUDED: one (1) Atomic Beam Headlight (batteries sold separately).
Light up everyday tasks with the Atomic Beam™ Headlight. It’s the ultimate hands-free headlight that can light up practically anything. Wearing Atomic Beam™ Headlight is like having a powerful LED flashlight on your forehead. It is up to 40x brighter than an ordinary flashlight. Atomic Beam™ Headlight has an incredible 5,000 lux output. The headlamp swivels 90° and has an adjustable focus from spotlight to floodlight. Atomic Beam™ Headlight is great for every emergency from auto to plumbing. You can even use this LED headlight for outdoor activities like camping, fishing, or late night BBQing. Adjustable clips on this headlight give you a comfortable, secure fit. Choose from three beam modes: high, low, and strobe. You’ll always have enough light whether you need to see or need to be seen. Atomic Beam™ Headlight frees up your hands and keeps you safe.
- Tough grade tactical headlight
- Powered by Cree LEDs
- Adjustable focus: spotlight to floodlight
- 3 beam modes: high, low, and strobe
- Adjustable strap clips
- Headlamp swivels 90°
- Easy access on/off switch
- Great for emergencies and outdoor activities
- Takes 3 AAA batters (not included)
- Includes 1 Atomic Beam™ Headlight
WHAT TYPE OF BATTERIES DOES ATOMIC BEAM™ HEADLIGHT TAKE?
Atomic Beam™ Headlight takes 3 AAA batteries, which are not included. It can also operate on one 18650 lithium-Ion battery (also not included).
HOW DO I USE THE DIFFERENT BEAM MODES?
You can toggle through the three beam settings by repeatedly pressing the On/Off switch.
HOW DO I TURN ATOMIC BEAM™ HEADLIGHT OFF?
To turn Atomic Beam™ Headlight off, you must toggle through each beam mode until you read the “off” position.
HOW DO I ADJUST ATOMIC BEAM™ HEADLIGHT’S FOCUS?
To adjust the focus from floodlight to spotlight (zoom in), gently pull the main head assembly away from the rest of the unit. If would like to zoom out (floodlight), gently push the main head assembly toward the rest of the unit.