- NON-STICK PAN: grill plates coated with non-stick copper-infused ceramic so food doesn’t stick.
- SUPER-EASY: grill your favorite sandwiches without your fillings spilling, thanks to effortless flipping.
- INCLUDED: one (1) Red Copper Flipwich.
Red Copper® Flipwich® is the revolutionary stovetop panini and sandwich maker that makes flipping sandwiches easy. Make hot sandwiches in minutes! Red Copper® Flipwich® has two interlocking grill pans that are coated with a copper infused ceramic surface. Thanks to the double-coating, food slides out of the pan. Say goodbye to gunked on cheese, torn bread, and messy fillings. The lightweight, non-stick pan creates a twin sealed environment for cooking your sandwich. This makes cooking times so much faster. Aluminum induction plates rapidly distribute heat evenly. Flipping your sandwich in a frying pan is messy. Red Copper® Flipwich® allows you to flip your sandwich in a single step. Grill a variety of foods like gooey grilled cheese, stuffed French toast, indoor smores, pudgy pies, and waffle and bagel sandwiches. You can even use Red Copper® Flipwich® for grilling burgers, sizzling warps, and perfecting your Panini. Create fliptastic sandwiches using Red Copper® Flipwich® sandwich maker.
- Non-stick, scratch resistant surface
- Stay-cool handle
- Handle-clip that locks tight
- Aluminum induction plate distributes heat evenly
- Durable, riveted handles
- Cooks without butter, oil, or grease
- PFOA and PFTE FREE
- Not dishwasher, microwave, or oven safe
- Copper infused ceramic cookware
- 1 Red Copper® Flipwich® sandwich maker (includes recipe guide)
HOW LARGE IS THE RED COPPER™ FLIPWICH™?
The overall length of Flipwich™ measures 14-inches. Flipwich™’s grill plate bottoms measure 4.75-inches X 4.5-inches with a depth of 0.5-inches. The outside measurement for each grill plate is 6-inches X 5.6-inches. Flipwich accommodates foods approximately 1-inch thick.
WHAT COLOR IS FLIPWICH™?
Flipwich™ has a red exterior grill plate with aluminum center and a red and silver handle. The interior is copper.
HOW DO I LOCK THE HANDLE?
After closing Flipwich™, slide the silver metal ring over the opposite handle. Fit the ring into the chiseled groove. The handle lock is ideal to keep the grill pans closed tightly when you’re not holding the handles. When you grab Flipwich™ to flip, the ring may slide out of the groove because your grip brings the two grill plates closer than the handle lock. Exercise caution when flipping Flipwich™.
I’VE CREATED MY SANDWICH, BUT I’M HAVING A DIFFICULT TIME GETTING IT INTO FLIPWICH. IT KEEPS SPILLING OVER. IS THERE A TRICK TO THIS?
Try building your sandwich in Flipwich™! For example, if you’re making a loaded grilled cheese sandwich try following these simple steps:
1. Butter one side of your bread. Place butter-side down on the bottom grill pan.
2. Add a layer of cheese, tomato, and bacon.
3. Butter one side of the top slice of bread and place on top of your sandwich.
4. Close your Flipwich™ and cook as normal.
HOW DO I KNOW IF MY SANDWICH IS COOKED?
Periodically open Flipwich™ to check on your food. This ensures you achieve your desired doneness.
IS THERE ANYTHING I NEED TO DO TO FLIPWICH BEFORE USING IT?
Before first use, hand wash Flipwich™ with a mild dish soap and warm water. An initial seasoning is required before use to ensure that Flipwich™ performs at optimal performance.
HOW DO I SEASON FLIPWICH™?
1. Spread a light coating of vegetable oil over the inside grill plates of the Flipwich™. Using a basting brush may help you with this step. Close Flipwich™ and lock handles.
2. Place Flipwich™ on your stove and turn heat on medium. Be sure that heat is limited to the induction plate (silver surface).
3. Watch very carefully. Remove from heat once vegetable oil starts to smoke.
4. Let Flipwich™ cool down completely.
5. Wipe away oil with a soft cloth or paper towel.
6. Repeat this process on the other grill plate so both sides are seasoned.
Seasoning instructions are also included with every Flipwich™. It is recommended that you season Flipwich™ twice a year.
ON WHAT COOKING SURFACES CAN FLIPWICH BE USED?
Flipwich™’s recommended cooking surfaces are electric stovetops, gas stovetops, and induction stovetops. However, you should refer to your stove manufacturer’s user manual.
HOW DO I CLEAN FLIPWICH? IS IT DISHWASHER SAFE?
Clean your Flipwich™ using a soft sponge and mild dish detergent. Allow to air dry or dry with a soft paper towel. Flipwich™ is not dishwasher safe. Please do not put your Flipwich™ in the dishwasher.
WHAT DOES PFOA & PTFE FREE MEAN?
Red Copper™ Flipwich™ does not contain any PFOAs or PTFEs. These chemicals are normally added to nonstick cookware, but begin to disintegrate at high heats. The coating can flake off into food and become ingested. Since Red Copper™ Flipwich™ does not have PFOAs and PTFEs, these harmful chemicals won’t leach into your food.
HOW DO I PUT THE FLIPWICH™ HALVES BACK TOGETHER?
Flipwich™ halves separate so you can clean it easily. To put Flipwich™ back together, the posts on one half need to line with the holes in the hinge on the other half. When lined correctly, the halves slide together.
WHAT IF I DON’T LIKE FLIPWICH™?
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. if you are dissatisfied with your Flipwich™ for any reason, simply return the product within 30 days for an easy refund of your purchase price, excluding shipping and handling. See our return policy for more information. exceptions may apply.