- MOTORIZED DUSTER: just press the button and the motorized duster evicts dust bunnies faster than your feather duster.
- ELECTROSTATIC CHARGE: bristles attract and trap dust, then rinses clean.
- INCLUDED: one (1) Hurricane Spin Duster, one (1) dust heads, & one (1) extension rod 18"
Dust gets everywhere. Feather dusters spread dust around. And cleaning with a cloth spray is backbreaking work. Power clean your home quick and easy with Hurricane Spin Duster™. The motorized dust wand does the hard work for you, eliminating dust in half the time. Just press the button and start dusting! Evict those dust bunnies hiding in hard-to-read areas once and for all. The super-soft dust heads are gentle for all surfaces and conform to fit any shape and space, making house cleaning a breeze. Thanks to the electrostatic charge, bristles attract and trap dust. After you’re finished cleaning, simply rinse the dust head, and allow to air dry. Your dust head is just like new, ready to tackle your next mess. Hurricane Spin Duster uses 4 AA batteries, which are NOT included. Spin away dust with Hurricane Spin Duster™.
- Motorized dust wand
- Does the hard work for you
- Dust heads attract and trap dust
- Super-soft dust head conforms to all shapes
- Fits in hard-to-read places
- Safe for all types of surfaces
- One-button operation
- Reusable dust heads
- Battery operated – 4 AA batteries not included
- Includes Hurricanes Spin Duster™, mini dust head, and 18” extension rod
IS IT RECHARGABLE OR DOES IT TAKE BATTERIES?
Hurricane Spin Duster™ uses 4 AA batteries, which are not included.
HOW IS IT DIFFERENT FROM A FEATHER DUSTER?
A feather duster moves dust around, pushing it back into the air. Hurricane Spin Duster uses an electrostatic charge to attract and trap dust. It stays on the dust wand until you’re ready to rinse it.
HOW DO I CLEAN THE DUST HEADS?
Simply rinse under running water. Then, allow to air dry.