- REPLACEMENT BRUSHES: exclusive replacement brush set make for Hurricane Spin Scrubber.
- 3 BRUSH HEADS: replaces dull or worn original brushes – corner, dome, and flat brushes.
- INCLUDED: one (1) package of 3 Replacement Brush Heads; Hurricane Spin Scrubber sold separately.
Spin away soap scum, hard water stains, calcium deposits, and every day grime with the Hurricane Spin Scrubber™ Replacement Brush Heads. This three-piece set is designed specifically for the Hurricane Spin Scrubber™ (sold separately). Whether you wore down your original brush set, or need a second or third set for specific rooms, the replacement brush head pack is a must have. Keep a set of these scrub brushes for a clean bathroom. Use another set for scrubbing your kitchen. A third set can be used for cleaning your patio or garage. Each replacement set includes one multipurpose dome cleaning brush, one corner brush, and one extra-wide flat brush. Power clean your home with Hurricane Spin Scrubber™ (sold separately) and always have a clean spin brush to tackle your mess.
- Replacement brush heads for Hurricane Spin Scrubber™
- Includes three brushes: multipurpose dome cleaning brush, corner brush, and extra-wide flat brush
- Specifically designed to fit Hurricane Spin Scrubber™
- Keep multiple sets for different rooms
- Hurricane Spin Scrubber™ sold separately
- Includes one three-piece set of replacement brush heads
DO THE REPLACEMENT HEADS WORK WITH ANY OTHER DEVICE?
The replacement brush heads will work only with the Hurricane Spin Scrubber™.
ARE THERE SPECIFIC USES FOR EACH TYPE OF BRUSH?
The multipurpose dome cleaning brush is perfect for everyday jobs and multipurpose cleaning. Use the extra-wide flat brush when tackling jobs with lots of surface area, such as bathtub floors or tiled walls. Scrub away grime and dirt trapped in grout, shower door channels, and tight spaces with the corner brush.
DO THE BRUSHES COME PRELOADED WITH A CLEANING AGENT OR DO I NEED TO USE MY OWN?
Hurricane Spin Scrubber™ brushes allow you the freedom to use your own cleaner. They are not preloaded with a cleaner, so using only plain water will not provide any means to disinfect.