RECIPE: 3-Alarm Chili
Chili is a feel-good food that's easy to make. Serve it up at your next BBQ or huddle inside during a blizzard.
- In Red Copper Better Pasta Pot, sauté ground beef and onions until meat is browned and onions are softened. Be sure to break up ground beef as it is cooking.
- Attach the strainer lid to Better Pasta Pot and drain excess fat from beef and onion mixture using small strainer holes.
- Remove lid and return to stove.
- Add tomatoes, water, Jalapeno pepper, cumin, dried minced garlic, paprika, chili powder, crushed red pepper, cayenne red pepper, oregano, and salt. Stir to combine.
- Simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add kidney beans and heat thoroughly.
- Remove pot from heat & serve.